By JERRY TAPP
Here are some of the numbers that helped define the Packers 23-0 loss to the Baltimore Ravens on November 19.
- The Packers are now 5-10 against the AFC Central since 2005. They are 3-5 against the division at Lambeau Field since ’05.
- Clay Matthews had one sack in the game. The Packers are now 38-17-1 (.688 winning percentage) in his career when he has one or more sacks in a game (one-half sack games are not included in this stat).
- Green Bay had three passes intercepted in the contest. They have now lost six straight when they’ve had three or more passes intercepted and are 4-21 (.160) since 2000 in games when the opposition has three or more picks.
- The Packers had a total of five turnovers in the game and are 0-11 since 2000 in such games. They are 2-49 since 1970 in games when they have five or more turnovers. The last win was in 1982 over the Rams 35-23 when the Pack had six turnovers.
- The game was scoreless after the first quarter. Green Bay is 25-16 (.610) since 2000 in games when both teams are scoreless after the first quarter. The Packers are now 14-3 since 2000 at Lambeau when both teams are scoreless in the first quarter.
- The Pack had no points at halftime at home for the ninth time since 2000 (they are 4-5 in those games). They are 8-21 (.276) at Lambeau since 1970 in games when they do not score in the first half.
- This was the fifth game since 2010 where the Packers QBs were sacked six or more times (they are 1-4 in those games). NFL teams since 2010 are 32-157-1 (.171) when they are sacked six or more times in a game.
- Baltimore held a 13-0 lead going into the fourth quarter. Green Bay is 2-61-2 (.046) when they are behind by 10 or more points going into the fourth quarter in games at Lambeau Field. The last win was in 1992 versus Cincinnati when the Packers overcame a 14-point deficit going into the fourth quarter to win 24-23 over the Bengals at Lambeau.
- Davante Adams had eight receptions for 126 yards in the contest. The Packers are 4-2 in games when Adams has 100 or more yards receiving in a game.
- With five turnovers and six sacks in the game, it was the first game since 1990 versus the Bears that a Packers teams had five turnovers and six sacks in a game played at Lambeau.
- Hundley had a Passer Rating of 43.6 in the game. Of the 416 games played by a Green Bay QB at Lambeau Field since 1966 (minimum of 10 pass attempts to qualify), Hundley’s 43.6 Passer Rating ranks #365. His 39.9 Passer Rating in the loss to the Saints at Lambeau on October 22 ranks #375 on this list of 416. Aaron Rodgers worst Passer Rating at Lambeau is 42.4 on November 19, 2006 (that ranks #369 on the list). His next worst Passer Rating game at Lambeau was a 62.4.
- The Packers have now lost three straight at Lambeau. It’s the first three-game losing streak at home since 2006. The last four-game losing streak at home was in 1991.
- Baltimore now has three shutouts this season. The last team to have three or more shutouts in a season was the 2003 New England Patriots.
- Hundley had no TD passes and three interceptions in the game, making him the 19th Green Bay QB to have no TD passes and three or more interceptions in the same game. Aaron Rodgers has no such games in his career; Brett Favre and Bart Starr top the list with seven games each as a Packers QB with no TD passes and three or more interceptions in the same contest.